Method of Preparation:
1. Chop onions and tomatoes and garlic. Dice in the same size for even cooking.
2. Boil diced sausages. Thaw and saute. Set aside.
3. In a pan, add some oil, onions and tomatoes and cook till it turns golden brown.
4. Add 1 table spoon of Sugar and Salt to taste.
5. Add Marinara sauce to the mix and stir well while keeping the flames medium.
6. Add sausages to the mix. Let it boil for a moment.
7. Garnish it with shredded greens.
Perfect as either a standalone dish or a side to Momos/ Breads/ Rice Cakes.